Effective Date: October 20th, 2020
1. Your privacy is as important to us. We treat the information you provide us with the highest level of responsibility. This policy states what we collect, what we do with it and how you can manage it, information about how the site operates and the security safeguards we have in place. By using our website, you accept this policy. We reserve the right to amend this policy, without prior notice by posting a revised version on our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.
2. We collect information from you in conjunction with your use of the website. Throughout this policy, we use the term “personal information” to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. We collect the following personal information when you register on the website or check out: name, address, phone number and email address and credit card information. We also collect the following non-personal information: IP address, geolocation information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language and usage information about your use of the website.
3. We use your personal information and non-personal information to: process a purchase made online, process a return, assist you with questions about products, delivery, billing or other issues, facilitate a customized online experience, send email receipts, order confirmations and delivery confirmations, send customized emails with special offers and information, improve our services and products. If you provide us with your email address, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events and offers. You may also receive mailings from other affiliates associated directly with ABM Marketing, LLC d/b/a Cloud Peak Nutrition (hereinafter referred to as “Cloud Peak Nutrition”) products.
4. When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. When you register online or provide us with your email address, you are automatically opted-in to receive marketing emails about our products, sales and offers. You may change your preferences or remove yourself from our mailing lists by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the footer of emails, by e-mailing us at [email protected]or mailing us at: ABM Marketing, LLC d/b/a Cloud Peak Nutrition 1309 Coffeen Ave, Suite 1583, Sheridan, WY 82801. You may request access to the personal information we have about you by contacting us. California residents have the right to request one Notice of Information-Sharing Disclosure per year that will identify the third parties with whom Cloud Peak Nutrition or any of our affiliates has shared your personal information. You may request the Notice of Information-Sharing Disclosure by writing to us at: ABM Marketing, LLC d/b/a Cloud Peak Nutrition 1309 Coffeen Ave, Suite 1583, Sheridan, WY 82801 or by e-mailing us at [email protected]. We will respond to your request for a Notice of Information-Sharing Disclosure within 30 days.
6. We may send a “session cookie” to your computer when you enter the website. This type of cookie helps us to recognize you if you visit multiple pages on our site during the same session. Cookies may also be required in order for you to add multiple items to your shopping cart before checking out. You may set your web browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. However, if you do not accept cookies from the website, you may limit the functionality of the website.
9. Cloud Peak Nutrition does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13 or allow such person to register on the website. The website and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 without parental consent, we will make every attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe we have personal information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us at: [email protected]
10. When you interact with any Cloud Peak Nutrition page or account on a social media platform, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn or YouTube, we may collect the personal information that you make available to us on that page or account including your account ID. However, we will comply with the privacy policies of the corresponding social media platform and we will only collect and store such personal information that we are permitted to collect by these social media platforms.
13. If you have any questions about our handling of personal information, you may e-mail us at: [email protected] or mailing us at: ABM Marketing, LLC d/b/a Cloud Peak Nutrition 1309 Coffeen Ave, Suite 1583, Sheridan, WY 82801.